|Coming Trainings 2015:|| The Edvina SIP Masterclass v2.1 :
Public class or an adapted in-house training for your group?
We have trained students in Asterisk, Voip and TCP/IP for many years. Edvina started the Asterisk training classes 10 years ago, trainings that Digium later continued. We have a lot of training material to adapt to your needs. These standard classes are offered by us and our training partners:
- The SIP Masterclass – A five day class focused on Kamailio in a SIP network. The class assumes that you have knowledge about Asterisk (or FreeSwitch, Yate or similar solutions) compared with the Asterisk Bootcamps. It is the perfect training for those who want to explore how to set up a PBX in a SIP infrastructure with SIP proxies, SIP-aware firewalls and SIP services. This class covers both the SIP protocol and Kamailio – the Open Source SIP Server.
- SIP Update – A three day class that updates you on Kamailio and SIP!
We also offer inhouse trainings, tailormade to your specifications. Examples:
- Software integration with Asterisk: A class for developers that wants to integrate their application to Asterisk. Starting with Asterisk architecture, configuration and installation the class moves on to development interfaces – AMI (manager), AGI and external IVR.
- Introduction to SIP – learning how SIP works, including transfers, presence, video and much more. By using Open Source tools students examine the protocol and get a deep understanding of the SIP realtime platform.
- Advanced Kamailio Labs – Learning the details on Kamailio platform building – with modules like dispatcher, dialplan, permissions as well as TLS security.
- Introduction to TLS – Transport Layer Security is the foundation for a lot of Internet and network security. This class goes through how TLS and PKI systems work, how DANE (DNSsec) verification works and have many examples and labs.
- We can also take parts of our existing training materials and combine into new classes, tailor made for your group.
Contact us today for pricing and an open discussion!
“Just finished the class here in Orlando and we met people from Peru, Columbia, USA and Canada. It was a nice gathering and everybody left with strong feeling of satisfaction.
I never had installed Kamailio (OpenSER) before and we had the guts of a carrier-class architecture worked-out and prototyped in one day.
Seldom does a class gives you a career boost of such magnitude. Merci beaucoup to Daniel and Olle for caring to share their incredible knowledge.“
Francois D. Menard, Project Manager, Xit Telecom Inc – April 2008
The Edvina SIP Masterclass v2.0: One week, all about SIP and Kamailio – the SIP express router!
The Edvina SIP Masterclass starts where the advanced Asterisk trainings ends. One week of Kamailio, the SIP standards and building SIP network with Kamailio – the open source SIP server. This class assumes knowledge of Asterisk or FreeSwitch and Linux.
Tags: Asterisk, bootcamp, kamailio, sip, training materials, Trainings