Office Remote: Changelog
2013-03-13: Version 1.5
- Added TLS support
- Added support for Kamailio 4.0.0 as a base version
A new install script called “init_cert” in the install directory now creates a private key and a certificate request, CSR file. This can be used to sign or send to a CA to sign.
The Kamailio included is still compiled for 32bit systems.
Experimental support for the Edvina Blacklist service introduced. This is still under development, but expected to be operational from next release.
Release and change log:
- 2012-11-25 Release 1.1 – Initial release
- 2012-12-01 Release 1.1.2 – NAT support
- 2012-12-06 Release 1.2 – RTP proxy support
- 2013-02-09 Release 1.3 – SIP capture support, contact filter security
- 2013-02-25 Release 1.4 – SNMP and Nagios support, upgrade to Kamailio 3.3.4
- 2013-03-13 Release 1.5 – TLS support, upgrade to Kamailio 4.0.0