Training Center: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
“Kista Science City is northern Europe’s – and one of the world’s – leading business districts for Information and Communication Technology (ICT). More than 500 businesses and 20,000 employees are gathered here, everything from multinational companies to start-up technology firms. Together these form one of the world’s foremost business regions for ICT.” (From kista.com)
In Kista you will find several hotels, a huge shopping mall, a lot of IT companies (young and old) as well as academic institutions belonging to the Stockholm University and the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).
Kista is easy to reach by buses and subways operated by SL.
Nearby hotels are:
- Scandic Victoria Tower – a new hotel, the tallest building in the area
- Mr CHIP hotel, Kista – one of the first hotels in Kista, the place to go to hear gossip from the IT business ten years ago
- IBIS Kista – a low price hotel within walking distance from the mall and the training center
- Stay AT Kista – apartment hotel located a the shopping mall.
- Memory Hotel Kista – near the training center
Electrum Restaurang & Konferens
164 40 Kista